Thursday, February 5, 2009
10 months & Medicine Free
Here are Blake's 10 month pictures. I know they are a couple weeks late since next Saturday he will be 11 months. I just cannot believe that he is growing up so fast. This month has been crazy and exciting. For the first time in a long time, Blake is medicine free. He is no longer taking any medicine for his reflux and seems to be doing great. Praise the Lord! He is growing up and out and seems to be thriving. We are so thankful for our little dude and his health!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love that little dude and he is getting so big!
No words to write or speak. All I can do is alternate between nodding in agreement that he is growing so quickly, yet shaking my head in disbelief in the same.
Post a Comment