Monday, May 14, 2012

Updates

So I know it has been a long time since I updated the blog and I apologize to those who still faithfully check it. Life is so busy with two little ones running around and it seems everytime I sit at the computer someone starts screaming. Everything is going well here. Spring is always very busy for us with Blake's birthday in March and then mine in April. We are on the home stretch until summer. Blake finishes preschool at the end of this month and Brent will finish up in June. Allison is growing up so fast. She is such a fun little girl who loves getting into everything and talking up a storm. She is starting to repeat words we say which is fun. Well, I think that about covers it for us! Here are some highlight pics from March and April. Hopefully I can get back into the routine of updating this!
 Blake got a new swing for his birthday!
 A Curious George Birthday for Blake
 Our big 4 year old
 Allison at 15 months
 Easter egg hunt!
 Easter 2012
 Nice to have a picture with no kids :-)
 At my surprise b-day party! The big 30!!
 Birthday Trip to Williamsburg!

 Watching the sunset at Jamestown park
 We wore the kids out on this afternoon! 
 Strawberry picking
 Sweet Alli had to taste test!

No comments: