Monday, November 4, 2013

June-Oct 2013

So it's been 5 months since blogging and a few things have happened! Probably the biggest change is that we moved to a new house. We put our house on the market in June, then traveled to Indiana to visit family. We sold our house in July, Brent and I went to Hawaii to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and we then moved in with the in-laws for 6 weeks. In September we moved into our new home after Blake started kindergarten and Brent went back to work. Now I am potty training Alli and helping Blake learn how to read! Whew!!! and I wonder why I am feeling tired. Thankfully things are starting to calm down. We are all settling into the new house and loving every bit of it. God really worked out amazing details with the whole thing and we couldn't be happier! He is so faithful and it was such an amazing experience to see His hand moving in our lives this summer. I am so thankful He is in control of it all! Here are a snippet of pics from the last 5 months!
Thankful for our time at this home but ready to move forward! Sold in 2 weeks :-)

Visit with Nana & Grandpa

Not a trip to Indiana without taking in a Cubs game! They Won for us!!!

Once in a lifetime event, Blake got to run the bases after the game! Don't know which boy was more excited!

Visit with Great Grandpa Nieter

Nieter great grandkids!

Nieter cousins

Diamond Head!

Pure beauty!

Pearl Harbor



My favorite part: the sea turtles. They were so close, I even touched one but ssshhh don't tell!

Turtle Bay resort!

Waimea Bay!

Blake helping paint his room

Alli helping Uncle Dusty paint

Our amazing workforce! Lori & Dusty helped us get the house ready before move in :-)

Move in Day
Our new home!!!



Halloween 2013: Leonardo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Tinkerbell

1 comment:

amyp said...

I was just thinking about you today! Great to see an update!