Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blake Has Arrived!!!

Brent blogging alert! I am taking a quick break from the hospital to grab dinner, so I figured I would post a few pictures of our "little" guy for the world to see. Blake was born at 6:37 p.m. on March 14. He was 8lbs. 12oz. and 21.5" long. No wonder Kim had such a hard time with him! She did a great job. I am so proud of her. More photos to come later!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to meet him!

Heather J said...

Welcome little man - can't wait to meet you!!

anthonyandbeth said...

how exciting! can't wait to meet the little guy next time we're in town! congrats! this is an exciting time! :)

Jen said...

What a precious miracle little Blake is. We just love him so much already and can't wait to watch him grow.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH look at that handsome BIG boy!!!! Good work Kim~~so excited to watch him grow!

Ward Blog said...

CONGRATS!!!! HE is sooo cute!!!!