Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Play Time

It seems like each day Blake is having more and more play time. He seems to really be enjoying his toys and trying to learn how they all work. I try to take pictures during the day so that Daddy can see what we did when he gets home from work. Thankfully, Brent will be home for the summer soon so he will get to join in the fun.



Playing with his toys in his pack 'n' play


Cheeeesssseeee!


He loves his froggy!

Playing with cousin Anna! She better not take my paci!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Anna says, "I won't take your paci, but I'll take your thumb if you let me - I much prefer those." We love this stage that Blake is in where everything is new and exciting.

nana said...

Hi to you all, Ethan says "Hi" & Blake is AWESOME!(I got a new cousin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)" We love his smile & he is really growing. Love,
Nana, Papa & Ethan
Go Cubs!