Not sure if this happens with everyone else but there are times in my life where I have so many thoughts running through my head that I feel like my head will explode if I don't let some of them out. Recently I have been experiencing this and looking for an outlet to get some of these thoughts out. Yesterday I ran across some neat blogs that really sparked my interest. I sat there and read as people shared their thoughts, their beliefs and what God was showing them. I had the thought, I should do that then it struck me that I already have a blog. This blog just started out as a way for distant family to see pictures of the kids and it will continue to be that because I can't help but post cute pics of them. I love showing off pictures of them at holidays, events etc. However, I also am going to experiment for a little while and try using this blog as an outlet for some of those thoughts that I have been having on life, God, my family, parenting, working, relationships and communication.
On a whole, I do not like to write. I have never considered myself a good writer which is funny because I come from a family of good writers. Usually I have to be in a mood to sit down and eloquently write what I am thinking so the idea of a blog scares me because of those days where my mind goes blank. But I know this adventure in blogging could stretch me into using and practicing my writing skills. Being a stay at home mom for the past 5 years has brought me so much joy but it has wrecked havoc on my writing/communication skills. So as I begin this journey, I invite you to stay and read along with my thoughts. I don't promise they will all be exciting or earth shattering but one thing I can promise is that they will be real and honest. Of course, I will continue posting pictures of the kids and family so feel free to stick around if only for that too and just ignore all the writing :-) I don't really even know who reads this but thank you and may God bless you in this journey of life!
Friday, January 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I think that's great. I look forward to reading and following along. :)
Kim,
A great outlet! Looking forward to more of your inspired thoughts.
So far, I say "well done" and looking forward to future blogs.
Grandpa N.
Post a Comment